Eliminate the dark and dullness and let the natural light filter in with a skylight installation Sydney.
Nuspace offer a range of skylight options to help brighten up both your home and existing attic space.
Whether you’re after fixed, manual opening or even solar opening skylights, Nuspace will offer advice and make recommendations on what will work best for your home.
Skylight Type Differences
When it comes to skylights there are 3 options available depending on your requirements:
- Fixed Skylights – They are non-opening and provide natural light only.
- Manual Opening – These allow the user to open and close the skylight with the aid of a rod. This allows for both natural light and ventilation into areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Solar Opening – The opening and closing of the unit is via remote control. A discreet solar panel sits within the window and charges a deep cell battery allowing the window to be open and closed for night use or on cloudy days. The integrated rain sensor ensures the window immediately closes in wet weather situations providing peace of mind when leaving the home!
Fakro skylights can be supplied with additional extras such as an internal black out blind which is ideal for bedrooms and living rooms, or an external solar powered awning (operated by remote control with its own deep cell battery).
Benefits of installing a Skylight
- Skylights are an excellent way of showing off the potential of your home.
- They can be both aesthetical as well as functional.
- They allow natural light to reach into areas of the home that dark and uninviting.
- When positioned correctly, they can also be a show piece in their own right.
Why Choose Nuspace to do your skylight installation?
We offer the right advice to our customers and provide the highest quality of customer service and workmanship.
We aim to be a recommended as a “word of mouth” business and we strive to achieve that with every installation – on time and on budget.
Skylight Installation Sydney
Nuspace is Sydney’s leading attic specialist. We work closely with our clients to find the roof storage solution based on their brief, budget and the space available. Ask us how you can save thousands by investing in usable attic space.
Offering great value for money and high quality workmanship from qualified, trustworthy trades; you can be assured that the job will be done properly in a timely manner by Nuspace.
We can help you with attic ladder installation, essential attic storage, clean rooms, premier rooms (requiring no council approval) through to full attic conversions. We also specialise in roof windows, traditional skylights and Illume – The Skylight Alternative.
For a no-obligation quote, enquire here or call our friendly team on 1300 502 995.